The Vision is Bold;
- Reduce the long term effects of toxic stress and adverse childhood experiences
- Crisis intervention, early intervention, and prevention for the most vulnerable members of our community infants and children
- A community where every infant and child is safe
- Ensures fire, safety, and health regulations are adhered to and that supplies are maintained
- Carries out the designated cleaning routine
- Ensures the crisis prevention shelter is clean, well maintained, and orderly
- Assists in completing laundry
- High school diploma/GED and related experience
- Provides and maintains clear CYIM and Police Criminal checks
- Current First Aid-Level C certification
- Experience with health, fire, and safety standards and regulations is an asset.
- Possess the ability to work with direction and independently
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- A “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Work schedule includes some days, weekends, holidays, on-call
- Work is performed in the Kottage and Administration office
Excellent compensation and benefits package awaits the successful candidate.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to Dataentry.firstname.lastname@example.org for the opportunity to join our team in the role of casual housekeeping.
Kids Kottage Value Statement: All children have inherent value as individuals and are recognized to have specific rights, established under the 1989 United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. Kids Kottage Foundation respects and upholds these specific and inherent rights.