Fund Development Administrative Assistant– 1.0 FTE
Are you passionate about serving your community? Are you eager to make a difference in the lives of infants and children?
Kids Kottage Foundation (KKF) is currently searching for the perfect candidate to serve as our Fund Development Administrative Assistant, who is responsible for supporting the Development Director and sharing receptionist duties.
This role serves as the backbone of the operation by overseeing all administrative processes to manage the Foundation’s fundholder relationships. Additionally, the Fund Development Administrative Assistant assists the Development Director with scheduling. Therefore, the candidate must be highly detail-oriented and work to ensure the delivery of impeccable donor services.
- Work closely with the Accounting Technician and Development Director on incoming gift processes;
- Assist with questions regarding online fund accounts;
- Troubleshoot issues related to the Foundation’s online Donor, reset logins and passwords;
- Compile and create folders and marketing materials for Development Director prospect meetings;
- Coordinate, attend, and draft minutes and other documents for Development Director;
- Assist the Development Director with the following duties: scheduling meetings, calendar, and contacts maintenance, meeting preparation, and follow-up, among additional responsibilities;
- Achieve proficiency in NXT for development functions;
- send correspondence, including but not limited to: gift acknowledgment letters and donor letters;
- Ensure Development Director and Account Technician are aware of funds received promptly;
- Process all funds and checks received and information entered into NXT software immediately;
- Meet and greet donors for fund development meetings;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in an area related to office administration support and development. Prior non-profit work experience is a plus;
- Exceptional skills in organization, attention to detail, time management, ability to manage multiple tasks, define and set priorities and problem solve;
- Excellent customer service abilities;
- Excellent reading, writing, and grammar skills, both written and oral;
- Excellent skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, working with databases and internet research, and knowledge of Raiser’s Edge NXT software;
- Demonstrated team player with solid collaboration abilities;
- Ability to take the initiative with projects to work independently and as a team member;
- Knowledge of telephone and email etiquette;
- Flexibility in schedule required; and
- Provides and maintains current clear CYIM and Police Criminal Record Checks.
- Full-Time position, 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.; and
- This position is based out of Kids Kottage Foundation Administration Office.
- Based on education, skills, abilities, and experience. Upon completion of a probationary period, we additionally offer a comprehensive, competitive, extended health benefits package.
How to Apply:
- Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include Fund Development Administrative Assistant in the subject line of the email and state your salary expectations in the cover letter.
**We appreciate the interest of all applicants. However, we will only contact those selected for an interview.**
Open until a suitable candidate is found.
As an employer who values diversity in its workforce, we encourage all candidates who self-identify as members of the following designated groups: women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply.
The COVID-19 Vaccination Verification Policy for Kids Kottage Foundation requires all Kids Kottage Foundation personnel to be fully vaccinated. This is a condition of employment, should you reach the point in the selection process where it is necessary to verify terms and conditions of employment then the hiring manager or a human resources representative will contact you in order to complete a vaccination verification.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by Kids Kottage Foundation. These screenings may include a criminal record check, a clear vulnerable sector check.
Kids Kottage Value Statement: All children have inherent value as individuals and are recognized to have specific rights, established under the 1989 United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. Kids Kottage Foundation respects and upholds these specific and inherent rights.