Every child deserves to be safe.
Together, we raised $217,412 for infants and children in need.
- 1,500+ safe nights at Kids Kottage
- 21,700+ full days worth of meals
- 289,800+ clean diaper changes for infants at the Kottage
- 2,100+ weeks of milk for infants at the Kottage
Join us in keeping vulnerable infants and children safe.
We see families struggling with crisis situations such as domestic abuse, job loss, homelessness, mental or physical illness - every single day. That's why we aren't afraid to say that we need your help. Infants and children need your help.
Please consider joining us in our mission by:
- Signing up for a monthly donation here
- Making a one-time donation here
- Following us on social media and sharing our social posts to spread awareness
What does your donation provide to infants and children in need?
- Shelter to infants and children. Protecting them from crisis, toxic stress, food insecurities, and other factors that could endanger their wellbeing
- Support for parents or caregivers. The Kottage team walks alongside them in order to help them get out of the current crisis, and prevent future crises from occurring
- A set of clothes, toothbrushes, a warm bed, and other basic necessities
- Three healthy meals and three healthy snacks for each day they are in our care
- Specially trained staff who are with them 24 hours to nurture and support them
- An opportunity for infants and children who have experienced traumatic situations to just be kids
- A future for Edmonton's most vulnerable
- Programs for families who are struggling with homelessness, extreme poverty, mental or physical illness, intergenerational trauma, the list goes on...
Your donation provides hope. Your donation helps keep infants and children safe, and families strong.