Host Your Own Fundraiser
Kids Kottage Foundation is Edmonton and area's only crisis prevention and intervention shelter for infants and children.
When a family is under toxic levels of stress, whether it be from homelessness, the effects of poverty, mental or physical health barriers, abuse, or whatever the case – so are the children – they are the hidden victims.
Our mission is to ensure every infant and child is kept safe, and their families are provided with the resources they need to build a strong and resilient future. We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year ensuring children’s basic needs are met, and connecting their caregivers with the resources they need.
As a non-profit organization, we heavily rely on the support of our community to help us keep our doors open.
Each year, Kids Kottage is responsible for raising over half of our annual operating budget in order to continue to provide a safe place for Edmonton’s most vulnerable infants, children, and families.
If you or your business are interested in hosting your own fundraiser in support of Kids Kottage - first of all, thank you! It really is because of generous people like you we are able to provide a safe space for hundreds of infants and children each year.
We have a few steps outlined below you can take to jumpstart the fundraising process:
Thank you for your submissions and fundraising efforts. We look forward to working with you to reach our fundraising goals.
Once we receive your information, our Fund Development Manager will be in contact with you within five business days to further discuss your fundraising ideas, help guide you through the process, and work with you to ensure all your documentation is complete and ready to move forward.
Not sure how you can help? We have some great fundraising ideas
Fundraising ideas for individuals
- Ask for donations to Kids Kottage in lieu of birthday gifts, wedding gifts or even Christmas gifts
- Donate the proceeds of your garage sale
- Donate the proceeds of your home party
- Collect your loose change over time and donate it
- Host a bottle drive
- Visit our wishlist here to see what we need most
Fundraising ideas for companies
- Donate a portion of your retail or food sales over a period of time
- Organize a walk, run or bike-a-thon
- Host an online auction for your company and donate the proceeds
- Host a company golf tournament and donate the proceeds