Every child deserves to be safe.
It’s nearly Radiothon time again! As we celebrate our 25th year of serving Edmonton’s most vulnerable, we need your support. Because of people like you, we have been able to provide a safe place for over 27,000 infants and children over the years. Unfortunately, this year has been challenging for many, and our organization is no exception. We have seen a significant increase in the severity of our crisis calls, and an increased number of infants and children who are in need of a safe space.
YOU can make a difference.
As we prepare for our annual month-long Radiothon, we can’t help but reflect on the support that has generously been given in the past, and the difference that has made for the most vulnerable among us. This year, we have had to cancel all of our fundraising events, and we are heavily relying on the success of Radiothon, and supporters like you, to help us raise the necessary funds to continue our operation.
As we enter into 2021, we invite YOU to consider joining us in keeping Edmonton area’s most vulnerable infants and children safe.
We know how brave it is to ask for a helping hand in times of need; we see it every day in the families we serve. That’s why we aren’t afraid to say that we need help.
Last year the money raised at Radiothon provided hundreds of safe nights for infants and children whose families were dealing with crises across our community. This year, we aim to provide even more safe nights for infants and children in need, and we know we can with your help and support.
On December 10th, 105.9 Shine FM and AM 930 The Light will co-sponsor the Kids Kottage Radiothon for the 26th year, and we’ll be accepting donations toward our goal of $100,000 all December long.
Please consider joining us in our mission by:
- Signing up for a monthly donation here
- Making a one time donation here
- Following us on social media and sharing our social posts to spread awareness
What does your donation provide?
- A healthy meal for an infant or child who may not have eaten in a few days
- A warm bed for a homeless preschooler
- An opportunity for children who have experienced traumatic situations to just be children
- A future for Edmonton's most vulnerable
- Programs for families who are struggling with homelessness, extreme poverty, mental or physical illness, intergenerational trauma, the list goes on...
Your donation provides hope. Your donation helps keep children safe, and families strong.